- Training Rules
- The trainee must drive safely and follow the instructions of the instructor.
- The instructor has the right to stop the training at any time if the trainee is unable to follow the instructions of the instructor, or are at risk of causing an accident.
- The trainee will be responsible for any damages that occur both to the vehicle and the training circuit should there be an accident.
- The instructor is not responsible for any injuries resulting from accidents caused by the trainee.
- Motorsports is dangerous. The trainee acknowledges and must adhere to the safety precautions while on the training circuit.
- The instructor’s judgment is final.